Pompeii Wheelchair Friendly Tour
Worried that your visit to one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world may be restricted by the reduced mobility of a family member?
We have expressly designed Pompeii Wheelchair Friendly Tour that is now availbale for booking!
The itinerary is tailored along a special path long about 2 kilometers that finally made Pompeii accessible to everyone and the duration of your free time inside the ruins is about 2 hours. Thanks to ramp and elevators created to overcome architectural barriers, you will be able to experience and explore Pompeii Archaeological Site as everyone else. You will explore the highlights of ancient Roman city such as : Antiquarium, Domus ( private house) , Necropolis , Forum with all the buildings of public function and villas of the patricians and rich merchants that made their fortune in the prosperous city, leaving incredible evidences of civilization, architecture and art.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel, Cruise Terminal of Naples / Naples Central Train Station / Airport
- Round trip private transfer with wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Professional Guide Service in Pompeii (2 hours)
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The itinerary is tailored along a special path long about 2 kilometers that finally made Pompeii accessible to everyone and the duration of your free time inside the ruins is about 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Caffè Beverello, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.