Pompeii Tour and Baia Snorkeling Underwater Private Tour
Meeting point and pick-up at the cruise terminal. The guided tour of Pompeii will last about 2 hours, here a flourishing civilization, buried for 1,700 years, has been brought to life again and where you can see how the citizens of the greatest empire the world has ever known lived.
Entering Pompeii by the Sea Gate you will be guided first in the Forum, Pompei's main square, surrounded by temples, porticoes and law courts. 20,000 people lived in this provincial town, of which 2,000 perished in the horrifying eruption of Vesuvius in AD 79. Twenty feet of volcanic ash and pumice stone covered Pompeii. Much of this has been removed over the last 200 years to reveal the details of everyday life in Pompeii.
In the second part of the day you will drive to Naples to visit the Archeological park of Baia, you will get a private boat to go to snorkel in the ancient Roman holiday resort that today is underwater!
After the visit you will proceed back to the cruise terminal.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Taxes & Insurance
- Private car or Minivan
- Tolls & Parkings
- Pier Pick up and Drop off
- Chauffeur Driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Baia Archeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baia Archeological Park, Via Lucullo 94, 80070, Pozzuoli Italy
The archaeological park of Baia is a protected marine area located on the coasts of the Gulf of Naples
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via De Petris, 143, 80100 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.