This is a Private tour to the ruins of Pompeii. You will be pick-ed up by a English speaking Driver in a Mercedes vehicle holding a sign showing you name and drove to Pompeii Ruins for ruins visit. It starts from any location in Naples or Salerno.
Different departure time are available.
Please note that you will need to indicate Pick-up time and location & Flight or train number (if needed) into the "special requirements" box
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Booking "vehicle and driver only" option, you will visit the Archeological park on your own. Tickets will be not included.
With "skip the line" option you will receive by the driver pre paid tickets which will allow you to use the nfast track.
Choosing "tickets and guide otion" you will join a privete licenced guide for two hrs at your disposal and he will drive you during your trip to the past of 2000 years ago. Skip the line tickets will be included too.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.