Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi Coast
Archeology, fun and breathtaking views, the greatest attractions in a single tour. Visit Pompeii, the most famous archaeological site in the world, stroll through the streets of sunny Sorrento and enjoy the unsurpassed panoramic view of the picturesque Positano. What more could you want? Exact! On your journey to the Sorrento peninsula we will give you the tasting of the real Limoncello, a liqueur known all over the world, an absolute pleasure for the palate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Explanation on board the places visited
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel / port / airport / station
- Tourist guide for guided tour bookings
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii for just Sedan tours with the tour guide
- Limoncello Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Additional costs for optional activities
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii for all other types of tours
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was one of the most splendid cities of the Roman era, with its large production of oils and wines which were then exported throughout the Mediterranean. Its splendor is still preserved among the remains of that part of the city that became immortal following the devastating eruption of Vesuvius in '79. Among the most important buildings, certainly the Forum, the true heart of the city, where public debates and religious events took place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Always known as a holiday resort, it is famous for its landscape rich in citrus groves, villages and marinas, as well as for its suggestive historical center. It was the muse of poems and songs, home of Limoncello, the famous liqueur better known as the "yellow nectar", and creator of the Tarsie, extraordinary works made of wood by local artisans and exhibited in the Museum of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Limoncello di Capri, Via Roma 85, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
King of aperitifs and after meals, limoncello is a liqueur whose origin is still contended between the lands of Sorrento and those of Amalfi, but in terms of taste, the Sorrentine one is absolutely unbeatable. Obtained through a long and careful processing of the skins, it owes all its flavor to citrus fruits grown near the sea, protected by the typical "pagliarelle", structures that protect the fruits from atmospheric agents without sacrificing the heat of the sun and water.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Founded, according to legend, by the god Neptune for the love of the nymph Pasitea, Positano is a true masterpiece, with its colorful houses of typical colors set in the rock, passing from the brighter tones of orange and red, to the more tenuous ones of pink and white, turning this city into a flowering garden on the Amalfi coast. Developed in height, Positano is a succession of alleys and mazes that climb or descend along the mountain between shops, clubs and wonderful beaches.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the Napoli Centrale station and from all the others within 23 km.Within 24 hours of booking, you will receive an e-mail to determine the place of withdrawal and exact departure time.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.