Pompeii, Sorrento & Amalfi Coast - Shared tour
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii, one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world, and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. With your local driver leading the way, soak up the charming atmosphere of Sorrento and Positano.
First reach Pompeii, Stroll through the famed archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site , and admire the ancient Roman town preserved by the volcanic ashes that once covered it.
After some free time, make your way to the beautiful city of Sorrento and marvel at the beautiful shore as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the twisty road, through the Lattari Mountains, before stopping at picturesque Positano with houses clustered along the hillsides.
Spend about 1 hour in the amazing city of Positano, walking the narrow streets and taking amazing pictures of your holiday, than go back to Naples with your driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- In-person guide
- Entry/Admission - Il Vallone dei Mulini
- Entry/Admission - Amalfitan Coast
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pompeii entrance
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Il Vallone dei Mulini, Via Fuorimura, Sorrento Italy
Our guests will have about 2 hours to visit the beautiful Sorrento.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfitan Coast, Via Positanesi D'America, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Our guests will have about 1 hour to visit Positano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Ramada by Wyndham Naples, Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Piazzale Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel, Airport, Station and Ports.MAIN PICK UP POINTS: Piazzale stazione marittima di Napoli - Boats terminal stationAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Cruise Ship Terminal • Port of Naples, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Keep in mind that for Covid-19 precautions, it is necessary (from May 2020 and up to a date to be assigned), to book online your entrance tickets to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. We advise you to print them and bring them with you to the entrance and always respect the booking time you selected at the time of purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.