Pompeii Ruins & Naples Private Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting from Rome
Take a day out of your Rome vacation to visit the amazing Ruins of Pompeii, Naples and enjoy a Wine Tasting experience on Mount Vesuvius.
This full day trip includes culture and pleasure for those who don't want to miss the opportunity to visit the most famous sites in southern Italy including Naples and enjoy the fine wine products of this region.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pompeii Ruins tickets (if selected during the booking process)
- Private pick up and drop off from Rome
- Private reserved Wine Tastings at Winery
- Tour guided of the Winery
- Typical Lunch at Winery
- Entry/Admission - Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city locatedon the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Pompeii was buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Visit the fantastic Aracheoligcal Site of Pompeii on your own walking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery, Via Panoramica, 65, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
This is an unforgettable Wine and Olive Oil tasting experience. Cantina del Vesuvio Winery combines the land and its traditions since three generations.
A member of the Russo Family will escort you a guided walk tour of the vineyards located on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Gulf of Naples with Peninsula of Sorrento, and Capri Island.
Afterwards, you’ll tour the winery where Lacryma Christi DOC is produced, and will end sitting down on the terrace for a wine tasting, paired with typical local specialties from this little corner of paradise on Mount Vesuvius.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Naples is the regional capital of Campania. It's one of the most visited city of Italy, full of history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off are offered from Hotels, B&B, Ports, Train Station and Airport.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Piloti Porto Fiumicino, Viale Traiano, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.