Pompeii Ruins & Lunch w/ Wine Tasting
Treat yourself to a small group, adventure-filled day of history and Italian wine! Explore one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, guided by an archaeologist who will show you all the secrets and the gems this park hides! Then you'll be welcomed on a terrace immersed in vineyards on Vesuvius where you'll be able to taste traditional food like bruschetta and pasta with cherry tomatoes from the local gardens, surrounded by genuine and friendly vibes while tasting Vesuvian wine in a world awarded winery.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Guided Tour of Pompeii (2 Hours)
- Wine Tasting
- Transportation (round trip) from the ruins to the winery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Explore the ruins of Pompeii guided by an archeologist who's gonna take care of you along the walk and show you all the secrets and hidden spots you could ever imagine!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Coming back from the ruins why not sip couple of glasses of wine while staring at the Gulf of Sorrento and the beautiful island of Capri?
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.