Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius Private Guided Tour
Your driver and your Tour Guide will come to pick you up ready to guide you all day long through the most significant archeological and naturalistic site of the Naples Bay.
Your guided tour will start in Pompeii one of the most famous excavation in the world, buried for 1,700 years, has been brought to life again and you will experience how the citizens of the greatest empire the world has ever known lived and loved, worked and played, ate and drank and died.
After Pompeii, you will drive to Herculaneum to admire its wonderful houses with impressive frescoes and mosaics, its buildings are much better preserved.
After a lunch break begins your guided tour of Mt. Vesuvius with the slow trip up the windy road up the hill until the parking lot to the crater.
If you are going to reach the top you must leave the car behind here and take a 30-minute hike of moderate difficulty, which reaches nearly 4,200 feet. The views and fresh air here are well worth the effort.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan
- Chauffeur Driver
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Meeting point Pick-up & Drop-off
- Taxes & Insurance
- Tolls & Parkings
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees (Pompeii 16,00 Euros pp; Herculaneum 13,00 Euros pp; Vesuvius 10,00 Euros pp)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum was an ancient Roman town destroyed by volcanic pyroclastic flows in 79 AD. Its ruins are located in the comune of Ercolano, Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.