Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius from Naples
Enjoy a unique experience to discover the most famous archaeological sites in the world.
Visit the evocative ruins of the historic cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, and try the adrenaline to climb to the top of Vesuvius. Book now, we'll give you the entrance to the famous volcano in the company of a local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Explanation on board the places visited
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel / port / airport / station
- Tourist guide for guided tour bookings
- Entrance ticket and tourist guide to Vesuvius
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Additional costs for optional activities
- Ticket entrance to Pompeii
- Entrance ticket to Herculaneum
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was one of the most splendid cities of the Roman era, with its large production of oils and wines which were then exported throughout the Mediterranean. Its splendor is still preserved among the remains of that part of the city that became immortal following the devastating eruption of Vesuvius in '79. Among the most important buildings, certainly the Forum, the true heart of the city, where public debates and religious events took place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
From the architectural point of view certainly less imposing than Pompeii, Herculaneum appears in better conditions, protected by the layer of volcanic material that in 1979 caused its destruction. Since the Herculaneum of the time was a resort town, there was no so-called Roman forum, present instead in Pompeii, but at most shops and villas full of still vivid frescoes and mosaic floors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
With its more than 1200 km of height, Vesuvius is one of the most significant symbols of the city of Naples. Despite being responsible for the destruction of many cities, including Pompeii and Herculaneum, this still active volcano is a real open-air museum, covered with lush vegetation and populated by a rich fauna, thanks to the extraordinarily fertile soil to which example the people owe the production of famous wines like the Lacryma Christi.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the Napoli Centrale station and from all the others within 23 km.Within 24 hours of booking, you will receive an e-mail to determine the place of withdrawal and exact departure time.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.