Pompeii Guided Two-Hour Tour With A Real Archaelogist - SKIP THE LINE
For a so special archaeological tour it is worth giving yourselves the best. Let yourself be guided by a real English-speaking archaeologist in the most important Roman archaeological site in the world. With his help you will fully rebuild the last hours following the explosion of Mount Vesuvius even through small personal stories, suggested by the remains found in the excavations. Following the story of the eruption we could better see this living fragment of ancient Rome, which remained crystallized over time.
WHY A REAL ARCHAEOLOGIST AS YOUR PRIVATE GUIDE TO POMPEII RUINS?
If you want to visit Pompeii with a guide that can provide you with high-profile scientific information and make your experience unforgettable, an English-speaking archaeologist with tourist guide qualification is just what you need. An archaeologist who has experience and can pass on his knowledge with simple and understandable words.
per adult from
What's included :
- A private English-speaking REAL ARCHAEOLOGIST at Your disposal for 2 hours of visit
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance tickets are NOT included.
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
This private guided tour in Pompeii with an archaeologist at your complete disposal lasts 2 hours. Generally, your archaeologist will follow a "classic" itinerary with you in order to maximize the number of monuments you can visit in two hours. But the itinerary can also be decided together with our expert: flexibility is maximum but it is advisable that you let us know your preferences in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sgambati, Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :12/4/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.