Pompeii: Guided Small Group Tour with Private Option
Enjoy a unique tour of Pompeii offered in a small group of maximum six people, or as Private Tour, you pick! On this 2.5 hrs journey, you will be able to visit one of the most distinctive historical sites in history with a small or private group and an actual archeologist as your guide. Pompeii is a city condensed with information of the ancient everyday life and to visit Pompeii with a knowledgeable guide is essential to understanding what the city has to offer. Pompeii is one of Italy’s best preserved archaeological sites and it is a must visit with a guide. The city was a typical ancient Roman village founded 80 B.C. A sudden eruption by the volcano, Vesuvius in 79 A.D. buried Pompeii under 6 meters of ash and wiped it off the map until it was rediscovered in 1599. Discover the story behind the life and times of this ancient port town and the modern day excavations which have helped bring it back to life!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Expert Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Option to Upgrade to Private Tour
- Small Group Tour of only 6 people
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Embark on a unique tour of Pompeii offered in a small group of maximum 6 people, or as a private tour! On this 2,5 hrs journey, you will be able to visit one of the most distinctive historical sites in history with a an actual archeologist as your guide. Pompeii is a city condensed with information of the ancient everyday life since it was encapsulated and buried in 79 BC by the eruption from the nearby volcano Vesuvius.
The tour walks you through a selection of the main villas, such as: House of Menander, House of the Gladiators, House of Julie Felix, House of Loreius Tiburtinus, House of Sallust, House of the Tragic Poet, House of the Vettii Lupanar, Temple of Isis and the suburban baths. The itinerary is perfect for curious and inquiring minds that are looking to get the most out of their visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.