Pompeii Express Prestige:Exclusive 3 hours visit inside the Ruins - Small Groups
An occasion to visit the excavations of Pompeii and come back in the early afternoon in time to enjoy the rest of the day in Rome.
This tour includes a 3 hours visit of the excavations of Pompeii. 0ur expert and knowledgeable guide will show you the most famous and important sites of Pompeii that usually are not included in the standard tours: the Villa of the Mysteries, the Amphitheatre, the House of the Faun, the Gardens of the fugitives that houses the plaster casts of the victims by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D..
Lunch is not included but at the end of the visit, you will have time at your disposal. Traffic permitting arrival in Rome is between 04,30 p.m. and 05.00 p.m.
Total Duration : 9 hours
• The Villa of Mysteries
• The Amphitheater
• The House of the Faun
• The Garden of the Fugitives
• The Plaster Casts
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- English-speaking driver (2-7 passengers)
- Tour escort/host ( from 8 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minicoach
- Entry/Admission - Villa dei Misteri
- Entry/Admission - Anfiteatro Romano
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Fauno
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa dei Misteri, Via Villa Dei Misteri 2, 80045 Pompeii Italy
Our expert and knowledgeable guide will show you the most famous and important sites of Pompeii that usually are not included in the standard tours: the Villa of the Mysteries
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Anfiteatro Romano, Via Plinio 169, 80045 Pompeii Italy
Inside the archaeological park of the excavations, the Amphitheater of Pompeii is one of the largest and best preserved in Italy.
It was found during the excavation campaigns after it was buried, like the entire ancient city, by the famous and destructive eruption of 79 AD.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa del Fauno, Via Villa Dei Misteri 2, 80045 Pompeii Italy
The house of the Faun is a house from the Roman era , buried during the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 and found following the archaeological excavations of ancient Pompeii : it is one of the largest houses in the city and owes its name to a statue in bronze , depicting a satyr , placed in the impluvium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
***Clients requesting hotel pick-up need to be in hotel lobby on time wainting for our representative. Should there be unforeseen traffic conditions, there may be possibile pick-up delay; should this occur we ask clients to wait patiently in the lobby.***Clients who prefer to reach the meeting point (Via Santamaura, 28 - Rome) need to be there at least 20 minutes prior the departure time.*No refund will be given to clients who miss the tour because they where not on time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.