Pompeii excavations and its vineyards
Pompeii queen of the UNESCO heritage excavations.
Professionalism of drivers and guides.
cars of the latest generations with all the comforts
per adult from
240 to 480 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- excavation entrance
- parking lots and checkpoints
What's excluded :
- Meeting with the participants in place and time schedule and departure for Pompeii along the A3 motorway with a beautiful view of the Bay of Naples where the island of Capri can be seen in the distance and the whole Sorrento coast on one side and on the other we will sail along the mount Vesuvius. Arrived in Pompeii there will be our qualified personal guide who will tell us what is left of the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii for a duration of two hours. At the end of the visit return by minivan for the time of the wine test in one of the oldest vineyards where we will take a guided tour through the centuries-old vineyards, the wine production will be shown and finally at the table to taste the typical dishes D.o.c.c. products of the house accompanied by a tasting of local wines such as the "lacryma christi" in the afternoon return.
Departure Point :Le 4 Porte, Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 373, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
the meeting with the customers is established in time and place already pre-established by bookingAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- porto di napoli
- porto di salerno
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.