Pompeii and Vesuvius Day Trip from Naples
Explore the ruins of Pompeii with skip-the-line access to the archaeological site. Drive through a National Park and enjoy stunning views over the bay of Naples. Visit Mount Vesuvius and walk along the path towards the volcano's crater.
• Round trip transportation by shuttle bus
• Skip-the-line access to the ruins of Pompeii
• Drive through a Natural Park and access to the crater of volcano
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip shuttle
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii
- Entrance ticket to National Park of Vesuvius with alpine guide service
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Begin your trip at the historical city center of Naples. Take the bus and drive straight ahead to Pompeii Ruins. Make use of priority access with your skip-the-line voucher. Visit the archaeological site of Pompeii, exploring the shops, temples, theaters, and luxurious villas that still remain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Relax as you drive through a beautiful Natural Park, experiencing amazing views of the bay of Naples. Driver will drop you off at quote 1000 meters from there you will start your way up to Mount Vesuvius at your own pace, as you walk along the path towards the crater of the volcano. Once arrived, learn more about geology of volcano from authorized alpine guide and enjoy amazing view of bay of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Napoli Official Tour by Mister White Travel, Piazza Giovanni Bovio, 20, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Caffè Beverello, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.