Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast Private Tour with Driver Service from Rome
Set off on your journey accompanied by your private English-speaking driver taking you from the Eternal City to the ruins of Pompeii. Once in Pompeii, meet your private guide who will lead you through the UNESCO World Heritage site's amazingly well preserved ruins. Your walking tour of this ancient city, buried in time in 79 AD by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, will last approximately 2 hours. After your visit, you'll head to the charming Amalfi Coast and see the natural beauty of Positano, where you'll stop to enjoy a pleasant stroll through its little alleys full of colorful shops and cafes. During this day trip, you'll also have time to stop for a delicious lunch, as well as a gelato or coffee break before heading back to Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blue Badge Qualified Guide in Pompeii
- Pompeii Archeological Park Entrance Ticket
- Meet & Greet your Private Driver at your Hotel/Accommodation in Rome
- Round Trip From Rome With Private Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Meals And Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Walking through the original roads of the archeological areas of Pompei means to walk through more than 2000 years of history. When Mount Vesuvius buried the Roman city with its ashes, Pompeii was well preserved for centuries! Marvel in places as the ancient theatre, the Forum, ancient taverns, and also the “lupanare”, where the Roman men used to go to spend a night with a lady of the night.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Do what everyone dreams of when thinking of Italy: be driven along the Picture Perfect Amalfi Coast and enjoy the heavenly landscape dotted with small towns dramatically settled between the rugged mountains and an extraordinary blue sea. Stop to enjoy a pleasant stroll through the villages that are full of colorful shops and cafes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is one of the lovely towns of the Amalfi Coast that directly face the sea. In ancient times the Romans used to consider Positano as the perfect place where to rest, mainly during summer time. Nothing has changed today, as the warm weather, the picture-perfect landscape, the tasteful food and the amazing beach and sea make you feel in heaven and not wanting to leave!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your private driver at the lobby of your hotel/accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.