Pompeii and Herculaneum Ruins Guided Tour from Naples
Enjoy two most important archaeological sites in Campania region. Travel in comfort in small group and arrive just in 30 minutes to Pompeii. Join your guide and enjoy 2 h walking tour of most visited site in the world. After the visiting take the advantage of some free time to buy souvenirs or have a your quick lunch. Proceed then to Herculaneum , and discover the city which has been well-preserved and considered to be the holiday resort for wealthy Romans. Enjoy 2 h of the free time strolling through the highlights of Herculaneum Ruins. For those who prefer to get the most of the arrival or departure day , the airport pick up and drop off will be provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation in small group
- 2 h guided walking tour in Pompeii
- Bottled water
- Free time to explore Herculaneum ruins
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii Ruins ( € 16,00 per person)
- Entrance ticket to Herculaneum Ruins ( € 13,00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Join one of the most required tours ever, visiting of two most important archaeological sites in the world in one day will be a unique experience. You will be picked up from the city centre of Naples and you will reach first the archaeological site of Pompeii Ruins .
On arriving in Pompeii you’ll join your tour guide and then explore the ruins for around 2 hours. Your guide will show you the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii. You’ll see the large theater, the necropolis, the thermal baths, and some of the amazing houses that were owned by the richest roman residents.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Proceed to the next highlight , Herculaneum. Discover the city which has been preserved better then Pompeii.
See some of the notable landmarks of the town including the house with the mosaic atrium, the house of the deer, the thermal spas of the forum, and the house with the mosaic of Neptune and Amphitrite. Explore the ruins of the town and get a sense of the daily life of Roman citizens in your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you go
- This tour is free of charge for children up to 3 years old
- The pick up is provided from the main train station, the principal hotels of Naples and cruise terminal/sea port from 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m. You will be contacted by local tour operator 24 hours before the chosen travel date and you will fix the most comfortable pick up point to you.
- For more info please contact our whatsapp line H24 provided after the booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.