Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour
We will come to pick you up at the hotel/cruise terminal, meet your Chauffeur and drive to Pompeii first for a two hours walking tour with our expert licensed guide, you will begin your exploration of the mystery of the two towns were time was "frozen" and where you can see all the aspects of the roman everyday life.
After lunch time you will drive 30 more minutes until the Ancient Herculaneum.This elite Roman resort was devastated by the same volcanic eruption that buried Pompeii in 79 AD and covered by a torrent of mud, which protected the ruins from atmospheric agents and illegal excavators. The guided walking tour of Herculaneum will take about two hours, to see the Public Baths, the house of the Deers, the Augustales temple, the house of Neptun and Anphitrite, the area of the Marina, where in 1980 archeologist found over 250 skeletons of fugitives.
After some free time for shopping return back to the meeting point.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan
- Chauffeur Driver
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Meeting Point Pick-up & Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum was an ancient Roman town destroyed by volcanic pyroclastic flows in 79 AD. Its ruins are located in the comune of Ercolano, Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.