Pompeii and Capri Small-Group Shore Excursion from Naples
A wonderful tour including the wonders of Capri and Pompeii in one day, with all services included.
In Capri you'll be able to walk at Marina Grande, and take the famous funicular to the town of Capri itself, having a stroll in the famous Piazzetta and see all the Medieval alleys that reach the Gardens of Augustus with a view on the stacks called Faraglioni.
Have a lunch in the beautiful setting of Sorrento and reach the well-known Pompeii Ruins.
Pompeii is in the list of World Heritage Patrimony, it provides a real sense of the society and daily life of the Romans before the eruption buried everything. With this tour you will be able to see with your own eyes what it was like to live in the Roman period and how time stopped in a precise moment.
This tour is ideal for Cruisers.
per adult from
What's included :
- A full day personal guide
- Half day transportation on the main land by a modern and comfortable Minivan and professional driver.
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses.
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Pompeii ruins and Garden of Augustus tickets
- Funicular tickets (roundtrip)
What's excluded :
- • Meeting at the port of Naples or Sorrento with the guide
• Transfer by hydrofoil to Capri
• Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island.
• Transfer back to the mainland
• Meet the driver and have the transfer to Pompeii
• 2 hour guided tour in the archaeological site with the following highlights: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of Melander, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Juppiter Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets, the Theatres.
• Transfer back to the port of Naples or Sorrento, or at your accommodation within Naples area
Departure Point :Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Comfortable shoes are necessary. This tour can be made all year round, but sometimes the island of Capri is not accessible because of the weather conditions.
- Cruise' s company offers shuttle service from the 21th, 22th and 23th docks to Beverello port for Capri's hydrofoils
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.