Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
The city of Pompeii is a Roman Empire city near Naples, buried by ash during the eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius in year 79 AD. An incredible voyage through time to admire a snapshot of a great city of the past. A great cloud of sulphuric gas actually killed the all population of 25000, and the bodies were then covered by the fine ash from the Volcano eruption. In 1800 the italian archeologists filled with plaster the molds of the body and managed to recreate them in plaster with astonishing details, must see. Then the divine Amalfi coast with its elegant city of Sorrento, followed by the cozy city of Positano where we shall try out the famous napolitanos cousine (lunch not included in fare) with a breath taking view of the sea and coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- personal guide inside the ruins
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
visit thia unique example of a thriving roman town, buried by the vulcano ash in year 79 C. Just incredible.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
The coast of the marmaids,beautiful Sorrento.Sharp cliffs downto the blue sea, with a glamourous elegant town on top. All of the goodies can be foound here, coral jewels, beautiful inlaid wood works, limoncello, great gelatos, the famous pizza and the most amazing view of the Amalfi Coast
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
See you at the Lobby of your Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the name of Lead partecipant.
- due the special archeologiocal terrain unfortunately this tour is NOT Wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.