Pompeii, Amalfi Coast and local food - PRIVATE TOUR FROM ROME ALL INCLUSIVE
With this all-inclusive package, we are promoting one of the finest high-quality experiences in southern Italy for individuals and private groups. Archeology, traditions, breathtaking views, and a memorable lunch away from the crowds and the traps for tourists are all part of this package, created to experience the real sensations and flavors, appreciated by the locals.
To guarantee a visit to Pompeii in the best possible way, we offer a private archaeological guide, and the entrance tickets with options skip the line.
While you will enjoy the coastal road, your friendly and knowledgeable driver will provide you with beautiful commentaries about Naples and Amalfi Coast. You will spend an exciting day with breathing views and good food.
At La Tagliata farm, you will remain merely speechless! The location is among the most panoramic and perfect of the Amalfi Coast, and the delicious organic food of the local tradition served in this warm and friendly tavern is terrific.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% no smoking car
- Deluxe Mercedes air conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch at the organic farm La Taglita
- Entrance fees Pompeii scavi
- Live commentary on board
- Private licensed archaeological guide
- Professional English speaking driver
- Skip the line
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- gratuity at your discretion (apprecciate)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The ancient Pompeii is the first stop with a visit of 2 hours of the archaeological park.
The Mt. Vesuvio buried the ancient Roman city in 79 a.d.
The spectacular archaeological site is an open museum where you'll enjoy a fascinating trip back to the Roman empire.
You will learn the true-lifestyle of the Romans enjoying the vibrant history of a commercial city.
Our all-inclusive package includes Pompeii entrance fees, skip the line, and licensed tour guide.
The tour includes the visit of Pompeii with a private licensed guide. The guide will also allow you the skip the line tickets.
The archaeological guide will make sure that your trip into Roman History will come alive.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
The first stop before arriving in Positano will be on the Sorrento coast. You will have a chance to take some pictures of Sorrento and Naples bay from one of the beautiful terraces located on the coastal road of the Sorrento peninsula. Another stop before arriving downtown in Positano will be where it is possible to admire one of the most beautiful views of the Amalfi coast.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Montepertuso, Montepertuso, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
LUNCH AT LA TAGLIATA ORGANIC FARM
It is like going to grandmother's house and having her make all her favorite dishes, but by the way, she lives on a cliff by the sea, makes her own wine, and her dining room has panoramic vistas wherever you look.
There they serve about five courses, each with multiple items, all spectacular, and the abundance of food they serve; you will not have the possibility of finishing the enormous platters of the various meal.
The view up on the mountain is spectacular with a braking view of Positano and Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is the best-known town of the Amalfi Coast. The glamorous destination is loved by celebrities and travelers from all over the world.
You will have free time to walk through its narrow streets filled by shops and art galleries and reach the oldest church located near its fabulous beach.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up: your driver meet you in the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The vehicle is washed and sanitized with a system certified by current law. All passengers must wear a mask and wash the hands with the sanitizing gel provided by the driver. The driver will wear a protective mask, and no passenger will be allowed to sit next to the driver. BOOKING MAX 6 PAX
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.