Pompeii & Naples Round-Trip Bus from Rome & Skip the Line Ticket
When in Rome, don’t miss out on a day trip to the glorious city of Pompeii! With the freedom to explore at your own leisure, you’ll travel to and from the city with an escorting tour coordinator on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. With a Skip the Line access ticket presented to you upon your arrival in Pompeii, you can enjoy exploring one of the most famous archaeological sites at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned bus travel to and from Pompeii
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archaeological site
- Tour Coordinator on the bus and to escort you to the entrance of Pompeii Archaeological site
- Free time to explore the Pompeii Archaeological Site & Naples
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided Tour in Pompeii
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Journey to one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, the stunning city of Pompeii. Your tour begins with a comfortable, air-conditioned coach ride from Rome. On the way, you’ll hear a commentary from your tour coordinator introducing you to Pompeii’s history. Upon arrival, you will be escorted passed the crowds directly to the entrance with your Skip the Line ticket.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
After exploring Pompeii, your coach will follow the coastline to Naples. Here you can explore the iconic Castle Nuovo, the famous art deco Umberto I Gallery, or simply stroll through the monumental Plebiscito Square.
Whatever time of the year you come to Italy, make sure you do not miss out on this essential and relaxing day trip from Rome!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fontana dei Leoni, Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.