Pompeii & Naples - From Sorrento
The tour starts at Pompeii, the bustling port town that was hit by the devastating eruption of mount Vesuvio in 79 AD b and buried under a thick layer of ashes and lava. Today, thanks to its natural preservation under the volcanic material, Pompeii is a vast archeological site that offers unique glimpse into everyday life back in Roman times. Your guide will show what Pompeii looked like back at that time and will take you on a fascinating stroll through its ruins, including the oldest surviving stone amphitheater of the Roman world. Next stop is Naples for a deep dive into the artistic treasures. With centuries of fascinating history to explore, Naples is a treasure trove of unique sights, such as the “Christmas Alley”, the Sansevero Chapel and beautiful churches where sacred and profane are intertwined.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Entrance fee to Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is a vast archeological site that offers unique glimpse into everyday life back in Roman times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Naples is an amazing city, full of history and incredible traditions and legends that you will discover by exploring the site
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.