Pompei and Amalfi Coast from Naples (9hrs) private tour
A journey through the most famous stretch of the European coast and perhaps worldwide. Half an hour from the port of Naples you will reach Pompeii, a journey through history in the most famous archaeological site in the world. Discovering the ancient Romans and their daily habits through the ruins of the city buried by the lava of Vesuvius and rediscovered in recent times. After the two hours in Pompei you will be back in the car to go to the Amalfi Coast to admire its marvelous breathtaking landscapes that have become famous all over the world. Sorrento and Positano will offer you everything you want from an unforgettable holiday including, if you wish, a special lunch in one of the local restaurants.
On Request: Private licensed tour guide for the Pompei Tour (2hrs). Extra charge Eur 110,00 cash for the whole group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port of Naples pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver
- Luxury Mercedes E or V class
- Private tour (No groups)
- Customizable tour
What's excluded :
- Private tour guide for the Pompei tour (2hrs). Extra charge of Eur 110,00 cash for the whole group
- Admission tickets for Pompei or Herculaneum
- Gratuities (not mandatory)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limousine Service in Italy, Via Domenico Vietri 20, 00149 Rome Italy
You will meet your driver at 7:30am at the exit of your ship. The first stop will be Pompeii where you will have the possibility, upon request, to have a private guide (Eur 110,00 cash) for the two-hour private tour. The driver will show you where to buy the admission tickets for Pompeii or otherwise he will introduce you to your tour guide guide. At the end of the tour you will head towards the Amalfi coast where you will visit Sorrento and Positano. On request you can ask your driver to book a local restaurant.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast Private Tour - Day Tour, Via Santa Lucia 15/f Piazza Flavio Gioia, 80067, Amalfi Italy
The two most famous twin of the Amalfi Coast: Sorrento and Positano. One of Europe’s most desirable and romantic destinations, the Amalfi coast has been seducing visitors since antiquity. But until the 40km-long Strada Statale 163 – connecting the hilltop village of Meta, just outside Sorrento, with Vietri sul Mare in the east – was blasted out of the base of the Lattari mountains in 1852, there was no road linking the coastal communities.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
On request you will have a private walking tour of Pompei with local licensed guide. Extra charge of Eur 110,00 cash for the whole group.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting for you, bearing a sign with your name, just on the other side of the tunnel after you've exited your ship.Ports
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can book with wheelchair but is not going to be possible to visit Pompei
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.