Pomac Forest Historic Sanctuary & Sican Museum in Chiclayo
Enjoy a different tour during your stay in Chiclayo, and visit the Pomac Forest & Sican Museum with us. This fun excursion will take you to explore the carob trees forest, as well as the Sican Museum, with pieces of Mochica culture dating of the year 800 and 1300 A.D.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfers to and from your Chiclayo hotel
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrances
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico Bosque de Pomac
- Entry/Admission - Sican Museum
What's excluded :
- Round trip transfers to and from your Tucume or Pimentel hotel
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico Bosque de Pomac, Bosque de Pomac, Ferrenafe Peru
After picking you up from the hotel, we will go to the beautiful Pomac Forest, located 35 km north of Chiclayo city. This place has huge carob trees, and is considered the biggest one in the world. Additionally, it has more than 30 pyramids around and in one of them, the intact tomb of the Lord of Sican was discovered.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sican Museum, Av. San Martin s/n, Ferrenafe Peru
We will continue the visit to the Sican Museum, to be able to admire the religious pieces and jewels of this ancient culture. At the end, we will return to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Chiclayo hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The Sican Museum closes on Mondays.
- Minimum 2 people for group services
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring hat, sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses, spending cash for personal expenses
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.