Polonnaruwa Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Dambulla
(SKU: LK6006150) This tour takes you to Polonnaruwa and Minneriya, on a remarkable archaeological and nature-filled journey. Wonder at the ancient structures of the kings. Be mesmerized by the old religious temples of an era long past. Go on an exciting half-day safari in Minneriya National Park. This is a tour for all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide.
- 1 Jeep Safari in Minneriya National Park.
- Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and beverages.
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polonnaruwa, Polonnaruwa, North Central Province
Visit the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, which was the second major capital of Sri Lanka. Walk through the ruins of the city that flourished between the 10th to the 13th century AD. View important monuments such as Gal Vihara, Vatadage, the lotus bath, Lankathilaka Temple and the statue of King Parakramabahu whose reign was considered the golden age of Polonnaruwa. Get to know more about Sri Lanka's ancient history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, Minneriya 50150 Sri Lanka
This three hour safari takes you on a ride through the Minneriya National Park. Enjoy the sight of over 150 elephants congregating in one place during the famous Great Elephant Gathering, which happens in the dry season between May to October. In addition to elephants, get a chance to also see many mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians in the scrublands, forests and other areas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotle In Dambulla
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.