Polish Folk Show with 3 course dinner in Krakow legendary restaurant
Encounter Polish folklore through a show that brings together the tradition and culture of the country. A performance by a folk band combines exceptional dancing, singing, and regional costume.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - three-course dinner
- Two 25-minute shows
- Entry/Admission - Folk Show
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Visit: Folk Show, Jama Michalika Cafe 45 Florianska Street, Krakow 31-019 Poland
Begin your evening at Michalik's Cave in central Krakow. Once a bustling hub for the city’s bohemian crowd, you'll see that the venue has preserved its artsy atmosphere, as you sit among paintings and caricatures of Krakow artists, writers and journalists. Relax and enjoy as the concert and dance performance begins. Learn about Polish traditions and folklore as you watch performers dressed in regional costumes tell their stories through dance and folk music.
If you feel like getting up on your feet, you’ll be invited to join in with the dancing, too. Afterward, savor a 3-course dinner of traditional Polish fare amid the lively atmosphere. With appetites sated, your dinner show will conclude after the meal.
Departure Point :Folk Show, Jama Michalika Cafe 45 Florianska Street, Krakow 31-019 Poland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.