Polish Dumpling Cooking Class, Lunch or Dinner with Liqueur Tasting
learn to make the most popular Polish food: dumplings
practice various folding techniques
enjoy a tasty meal according to your dietary preferences: meat/vegetarian/vegan
enjoy a tasting of Polish liqueurs or one other drink (beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, etc)
discover Polish culinary traditions, learn about customs connected with dumplings
get recipes to be able to practive dumpling making at home
get link to pictures taken during the class
per adult from
What's included :
- cooking class
- individual instructions by the chef
- link to pictures taken during the class
- Alcoholic Beverages - tasting of Polish liqueurs or one other drink (soft drink, beer, wine, tea, coffee etc.)
What's excluded :
- After a short introduction that includes the origins of pierogi, we will learn to prepare dumplings with meat and vegetarian fillings. You will get to know how to knead the dough, how to properly roll it out, then you will learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty.
Best part comes at the end: you get to eat what you have produced, so please, come hungry!
A tasting of Polish liqueurs or any other 1 drink included:-)
Vegetarian option upon request.
• PIEROGI & MORE cooking class, Stawki 3, Warsaw 00-193 Poland
• PIEROGI WITH MEAT OR VEGETABLES
Departure Point :PIEROGI & MORE 🥟 Cooking Class, Stawki 3, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Our cooking class is probably the safest experience in Warsaw you can choose these days. You prepare your own food and...it is thouroughly cooked. All satefy measures are rigolously observed: limited capacity, desinfections between classes, masks for the quests and the host. The venue is large enough to allow for 2 metres distance between participants at all stages of the class.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please, note, that this cooking class is probably the safest experience you can choose in Warsaw. It fully complies to the covid-related safety regulations. During the workshop you will be preparing and eating your OWN food in SMALL groups. Moreover, we have implemented numerous safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.