Live an adventure on exotic trails and the beautiful nature of Punta Cana
• Enjoy a visit to a Dominican plantation to see firsthand how Dominicans create their most famous products: cocoa, tobacco and coffee.
• Discover and take a bath in a cave complete with an impressive cenote of blue water.
• Swim in the waters of the beautiful beach of Macao
• Feel the adrenaline of a powerful buggy
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
An experience without waste, manage with your team the most attractive POLARIS in the area on a guided excursion, where you can know part of the faunas and floras, as well as the famous MACAO beach considered by UNESCO as a national heritage
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect in all the hotels in the area of Bavaro, Uvero Alto and Cap Cana additional payments are requiredAirports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.