Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist Bus Ticket with A/C
old people caring
Our bus has a large room for storage for the luggage so we don’t have any hard and fast rules for luggage, however, we suggest our travelers not to take more than 2 luggage during travel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - travels pay self on lunch and breakfast time
- Lakeside is the tourist bus station in Pokhara which is nearby Rastra Bank Chowk. It is only 10 min walking distance. Bus leaves from the following route: Rastra Bank Chowk – Mustang Chowk – Prithvi Chowk so that you can reach step in the bus from the following stations and the final stop is Shorakhutte.
Departure Point :1: Tourist Bus Park, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
2: Dumre-Bandipur Road, Dumre-Bandipur Rd, Bandipur, Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.