Pokhara Full Day Sightseeing Private Tour with Driver
Pokhara Full Day Sightseeing Private Tour with Driver is best tour option to explore Pokhara's beauty in one day by Private car. Place we will cover: Devi's (Water fall) fall, Cave, Tibetan Refusee Camp, Mountain Museum, Regional Museum, Seti River Gorge, Gorkha Museum, Bindyabashini Temple, Fewa Lake. Trip will begins and ends from your hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottle of water for each.
- Driver with private car
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip Transport by private vehicle.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Entrance fees
- 9am, our driver with private car will come to your hotel for pickup you for day trip.
First we will take you to Fewa lake for boating, here you can spend an hour for boating, at the same time, there is an Island, in Island there is a Barahi Temple - you can explore this point.
Then, we will take you to Devi's Water fall - you can take approx. 20 minutes to explore it. After that, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave is just front of It, so you can explore the cave with taking another 45 minutes.
After that, We will take you to visit Tibetan Refusee Camp, here you can explore the culture, lifestyle of Tibetan peoples. You will be spending here for an half an hour. Then, we will have lunch break.
Then, we will drive you to Mountain Museum. Here you can spend an hour time.
Continue our trip to Pokhara Regional museum, take approx 25 minutes, after that we will take you to Seti River gorge for another 20 minutes to explore. Next to it, there is Gorkha Museum, you may explore it as well.
We will then, drive you to experience Suspension bridge. You can spend sometime on it. After that, we will taking you Bindyabashini Temple, which is situated on the top of a hill, from here you can see Mountain view as well as Pokhara city view.
After all this, we will then drive you back to your hotel and drop you. Trip end.
Departure Point :Hotel or Residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our Branch office, located at Lakeside-6, Pokhara, Nepal.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.