Pokhara Day Tour
The Pokhara Day Tour discloses thrill and adventure of an impeccable trip. Pokhara, nature's concealed heaven, has nature's endowment of sublime excellence. With a great perspective of the Annapurna go at its scenery and peacefulness of lakes, Pokhara is the ideal goal for a brilliant one-day visit. Pokhara is honored with dazzling, amazing all-encompassing perspectives of the Annapurna range and Machhapuchhare top.
Moreover, its environment offers the most mainstream treks in the Annapurna locale, the concentrated Annapurna Circuit, and Jomsom Treks. Together with these trek courses, various short treks are similarly interesting, for example, the Sarankot, Naudanda, Ghandruk or Ghorepani treks. Info Trekking Nepal’s Pokhara Day Tour incorporates the experience of the excellence of nature either through surveys the marvelous cold pinnacles or the serenity of the diverse lakes in the valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 star level hotel in Kathmandu 2 night and Pokhara 2 night
- Private transport wherever require
- Experienced English spoken guide
- entry fees, in particular, place
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips to Guide
- Expenses not included in cost inclusive section
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
Our tour begins with an energy-filled breakfast at our hotel to keep up the energy level high all day to enjoy this tour to the fullest.
We initiate our tour with a luxurious drive to Ghuptashower cave which is a holy cave that is filled with holy mythical stories. On the way, we visit Patalo change which is well renowned with the name Devi’s falls. This place is an unsolved mystery which is a must-visit site in Pokhara.
To make this more educational and interesting we make our way to the International Mountain Museum to explore the early gadgets used in mountain climbing and to know the history of mountain climbing from its birth.
Pokhara is a city full of surprises. We explore the rest of Pokhara to ensure to get the best of the Pokhara Day Tour. Info Trekking Nepal can hook you up with various adventure sports such as Bunjee Jumping, Paragliding, and various others.
This is the best part of the Pokhara day Tour as you experience the thrill of boating in the mighty Fewa Lake which is a mind-boggling experience. You can even paddle the boat yourself and chill out in the middle of the peaceful lake.
Info Trekking Nepal can hook you up with cycling if you wish. Or else we can bend the itinerary and visit a place of your choice that has not been listed in the itinerary.
You can enjoy the nightlife of Pokhara for the night to the fullest or take a peaceful evening walk on the banks of the enchanting Phewa Lake.
Accommodation: Overnight at Star Hotel
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.