Pokhara: Day Hiking From Australian Base Camp to Dhampus.
Australian Base Camp and Dhampus is an ideal tour package for those who wants to explore pure typical Nepali Culture and nature. This is one of the most short and best trek in low altitude.from Pokhara. This trek is decorated with mouthwatering scenery as well as ethnic of small Nepali village. You can explore the majestic mountain ranges, Rhododendron(National Flower) forest, greenery surrounded which is possible to explore in a day.
per adult from
5 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop and all Private transportation. Private tour, Experience Trekking Guide
- All entrance fees, Typical Nepali lunch, A bottle of water, Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and Gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhampus, Dhampus, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
In the morning our Trekking Guide will meet you at your Hotel or residence and take you to Phedi by private Car(40 min Drive) and start your trek to Australian Base Camp(1600 meter) and Dhampus(1650 meter) the small and the most attractive village near to Pokhara. You can explore the majestic mountains ranges from there if the sky is clear. In this small typical Nepali village ,you can explore the ethnic, culture and tradition of Nepal.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service in entire lakeside, from your hotel or resident area in Lakeside and from our office inside Nepali Creation Souvenirs Shop, Lakeside.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Short and Easy trek comfortable to all, takes you close to the nature away from city crowd.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.