Pokhara city Tour & Hiking day Trip
we are doing very good service for transportation, and well-traned Guide for sightseeing and Hiking.we have registered a company in Nepal Government.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pokhara sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Pokhara is the portal to one of the most famous trekking destinations on the planet, the Annapurna region. It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those short on time. This hike from Sarangkot to Naudanda is one of the absolute best hiking trails closer to Pokhara. An hour-long drive to Sarangkot starts early morning post breakfast. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop. This 3-4 hour hike will take us through amazing landscapes and village practices. After reaching Naundanda our driver will be waiting for us to drive back to Pokhara.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- your Hotel in lakeside pokhara
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.