Pointe du Roc Visit of the Atlantic Wall Museum
Visit the Bunker in the evening and its Museum with explanations.
How and why the Bunkers are equipped with what material and explanations on the structure.
Presentation of the history of Pointe du Roc and Granville. Thus, a presentation of a rommel tetrahedron.
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Museum ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pointe du Roc
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pointe du Roc, Granville France
You will be immersed in the history of the Atlantic Wall thanks to the Pointe du Roc battery, built during the Second World War.
During this historic visit, you will learn the reasons for this construction, its use but also its role on Granville.
The explanations you will hear come from historical records or testimonies. The speech will therefore be supported by a visit to Bunkers with a museum to allow you to better understand the site.
Finally, this visit will also allow you to see things that you probably would not have seen alone. This is also the role of the guide, to know the place perfectly.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pointe du Roc, Rue du Roc, 50400 Granville, France
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.