Podgorica sights - panorama and family winery
If you love panoramic views, tasting local food and homemade wines then this tour is the right choice for you. Podgorica city is between hills, so convenient for panoramic views. A little bit of walking or no, depend only on you, but in the end, via mountain road, we will get to the small family winery for wine tasting, of course.
Drive through the city and around the city including photo stops is the first part of the tour. You will be able to see all popular spots like the bars-street, the Millenium bridge, the Clock tower, the main square and the temple of Christ's resurrection that we will visit.
The winery is located some 15minutes, ride along the Moraca river, from Podgorica, but before wine tasting we will visit one monument dedicated to the Partisans, which also, gives us an opportunity to see the town from above but from a different perspective than from the first lookout we did.
City sights, panoramic views and wine tasting is what make this tour popular.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Red, Rose, White wine and local brandy- rakija
- Snacks - Prosciutto, cheese, home-made bread and some snacks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podgorica, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
Drive through the city by Clock tower, the main temple, the main square, business center, old Turkish town, bars-street, Millenium bridge... Visiting the Temple and ride along the Moraca river to the small family winery for wine tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers on the specific address in Podgorica city requested by the client. Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.