Poblet & Priorat Monastery - Reduced group hotel pick up from Salou / Tarragona
We will arrive at the Monastery of Poblet, a Cistercian abbey declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. A great architectural complex with almost 1000 years of history, among the 3 largest and most complete in the world. We will continue our way to the region of origin of Priorat wine. A visit to one of the wineries in this region is essential to understand its flavor potency and the soil's orology.
In Siurana, we will know this spectacular location on a rocky hill. There are two essentials: the remains of an Arab fortification built in the ninth century and the Church of Santa Maria, a Romanesque church of the twelfth century. We will visit the wineries and taste some of the best wines in this area.
We cannot let be beautiful and lost region without seeing the Cartuja de Escaladei, the first Carthusian monastery that was installed in the Iberian Peninsula with 1000 years of history, of which only its archaeological remains remain.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to a vineyard in Priorat
- Guide throughout the tour
- Tour of the Charterhouse of Escaladei
- Visit to the Poblet Monastery
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Real Monasterio de Santa Maria de Poblet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Monasterio de Santa Maria de Poblet, Placa Corona d'Arago, 11, 43448 Poblet Spain
A Cistercian abbey declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. A great architectural complex with almost 1000 years of history, among the 3 largest and most complete in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Torroja del Priorat, Torroja del Priorat, Province of Tarragona, Catalonia
A visit to one of the wineries in this region is a must.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 43362 Siurana, Tarragona, Spain
We will know this spectacular location on a rocky hill. There are two essentials: the remains of an Arab fortification built in the 9th century and the Church of Santa María.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cartuja Baja, Cartuja Baja, Province of Zaragoza, Aragon
First Carthusian monastery that was installed in the Iberian Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once the reservation is confirmed, the collection point will be agreed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.