Poble-Sec Tapas Tour with The Barcelona Taste
On this 3 hour food tour we worm our way through the city's old but vibrant performing arts district, calling in at 3 uniquely different venues. Poble Sec is centrally located, but feels miles away from the touristy crowds. The food is exceptional, with several of the traditional dishes offered with a little twist.
This is not a large historical walking tour with only a snack to look forward to at the end. As a Barcelona-only company we only work with independent, local restaurants, chosen for their best-in-class food and desserts. We promise you won’t go hungry.
After 10 years of running tours, we know the best tours should feel like dinner out with a friend of a friend. In this small group tour, conversations will flow, and your guide will safely lead you through Barcelona sharing a personal, relaxed evening. Chat about the neighbourhood, food, and anything else that comes up – be it about Barcelona life, culture or history.
As recommended by Rick Steves, Lonely Planet and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - We will enjoy snacks/starters and plenty of tapas and desserts throughout the evening.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are included! Whether you fancy a beer, local wine, traditional vermouth or a cava we've got you covered.
- Soda/Pop - We make water available at each location, and if you'd rather not consume alcohol we can order something softer for you.
- Local English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Molino, Vila i Vila, 99 Av. Paral·lel, 08004 Barcelona Spain
We will start off just outside of the famous El Molino theater, before snaking our way through the Poble Sec neighbourhood, discover three of the city's best restaurants. At the end of the tour, your guide will direct you back to this starting point so that you can make your onward journey.
Departure Point :Plaça de la Bella Dorita, 246, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We welcome travellers from all backgrounds and because we only work with small groups of up to 6, should you require any additional assistance just let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The safety of guests, guides, partners and the public is our primary concern. We require that all guests be free of coronavirus symptoms to attend a tour. Our guides and all guests must wear facial coverings (mouth and nose) throughout the tour; masks will be removed once seated at each venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.