Poas Volcano plus La paz waterfall gardens (Private tour)
On this combo tour you will make a walk on the Poas volcano national park there you will have the oportunity to see the main crater and nature from the tropical wate clime, our next stop will be La paz warerfall gardens, its a rescue center there you will see a lot from the wildlife in the country, for example you will see: White face monkey, Spider monkey, butterflies, wildcats, snakes and more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only from Puntarenas)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Poas Volcano
- Entry/Admission - La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cr130, Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Poás volcano is a powerful symbol of the geothermal forces that formed Costa Rica.
Here you will make the crater overlook trail (0.5 km) takes about 10 minutes each way, your tour guide, will explain you the biodiversity in the area, and history of this volcano. this is the home of many cloud forest birds including hummingbirds, tanagers, flycatchers, toucanets, Costa Rica’s national bird the clay-colored robin, and the area’s most famous resident, the resplendent quetzal.
Since 2019, the Poás volcano has had eruptions, the government has taken precautions, for the moment the only walking trail is the crater overlook trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens, Vara Blanca Costa Rica
La Paz Waterfall is located on the slopes of the Poas volcano. This area is rich in biodiversity thanks to an altitude of that varies between 4000 and 5000 feet, allowing for both cloud forest and rainforest. Be prepared for a truly magical experience. Here, visitors will find the largest butterfly observatory in the world, hummingbird and bromeliad gardens, a serpentarium, frog pond, and 5 waterfalls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Our uniform is red color tshirtPorts
- Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.