Plovdiv - Private walking tour
Plovdiv is ancient and eternal. The first relics from village life are dated about 6000 years BC. This makes the city older than Athens, Rome, and Constantinopolе and makes the city as ancient as Troy and Mycenae.
Plovdiv is the sixth oldest living city in the world and it’s inviting you to take a walk at the cobblestone roads in the Old Town and see the beautiful houses and the sights from the Antiquity era - The Roman theatre of Philippopolis and the Roman stadium, but also the galleries and the bohemian coffee shops.
Today Plovdiv is the second biggest city in Bulgaria, the cultural and artistic capital of the country and is just less than 2 hours drive from Sofia!
Feel Plovdiv with all your senses!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Plovdiv city center and old town walking tour with an English speaking tour representative
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (the entrance fees are optional – 15 BGN/8 Euro for all the visited attractions
- Personal expenditures
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
The tour starts at 11:00 am
Meeting point: In front of the Central Post Office
Our itinerary for this tour includes the following and a few more not mentioned below surprises! :
The central square
The Roman theatre of Philippopolis
The famous “Old town” – a candidate for UNESCO World Heritage Site
The Ethnographic Museum
Church of St Constantine and Helena
The final stop in our tour is the Kapana neighborhood – the artsiest place in town which is a very dynamic place, changing constantly and also changing the people who visit it!
Duration of the tour: 2.5-3h.
Departure Point :Central Post Office 4000, pl. "Tsentralen" 1, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :4000 Kapana, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.