Plitvice National park | Private trip from Ljubljana
The unity and harmony of the 16 lakes here and their rare natural and cultural value is not only famous throughout Croatia, but also worldwide; earning this remarkable national park a coveted place on UNESCO's list of World Heritage sites.
The path takes us first across Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes),a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers. Then it's time for a peaceful boat ride towards the second area called Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes), placed in a limestone canyon. Wherever you are in Pltivice it's easy to see why its travertine marble formations are such an extraordinary natural phenomenon. The barriers, sills and other forms created in these lakes, karst rivers and streams are stil an ongoing process that shapes the wonderful landscapes that make your walk through the park so enjoyable. Its these same travertine formations that have and are still creating the numerous magnificent waterfalls here. This constant evolution makes the Plitvice Lakes never look the same.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (10 € - 40 € / person - depends on the season)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvica, Plitvice Lakes National Park Croatia
The unity and harmony of the 16 lakes here and their rare natural and cultural value is not only famous throughout Croatia, but also worldwide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Advantages of private tour:- Pick up/drop off at your chosen location- Pickup time is flexible and adjustable to your wishes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are asked to disinfect hands before each entry, vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each trip or guests change. Face mask might be required inside the vehicle. Vehicle equipped with disinfectant, tissues, bin and current behavioral adjustment guidelines and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.