Plitvice Lakes tour from Zagreb -Tickets included
Plan your visit ahead of time, just join our small group tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National park which is located in Lika county at 140km far from the capital. You will get there in 2 hours. The tour is by bus, minibus or minivan, depending on the size of the group. This is an exclusive Natural Wonder tour in one of the most beautiful place on earth with breathtaking natural scenes.This unique natural wonder is on UNESCO's World Heritage list. Now on lower season is even more stunning, offers spectacular views of nature at its finest, means fewer crowds, shorter lines and better deals.We are sure our guides will make your tour even more special, they have excellent communication skills with great knowledges about the park, they are highly efficient, ready to show you the best sights, to serve you every needs, you will skip long lines so all that is left for you is to enjoy it!. Just get ready to create some unforgettable memories in Plitvice Lakes National Park, in Croatia!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Most of the tour in Plitvice park is walking, 20mn. ferry boat ride and a shuttle bus drive.
- Local guide in the park.
- Entrance ticket to the park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
This natural experience is an all-day activity,we recommend you to choose the earliest option possible to start this excursion to enjoy the most of this amazing park. Already in Plitvice, the tour starts walking from the entrance 1, escorted by our accredited tour guide.The visit is the lower side of the park, which is the most stunning and scenic route where you will enjoy the crystal clear and turquoise, blue-green colored lakes and waterfalls,surrounded all around you by untouchable nature.After you take the relaxing ferry boat your will continue by shuttle bus, then when you walk back to the entrance 1, you will see from top of the canyon spectacular views, the best sights of this natural wonder of terraced lakes. Before heading back to Zagreb you will take a break for lunch or dinner.This meal is not included in the price. Although this outdoor experience can be booked for one participant, the tour requires at least two participants to be confirmed otherwise it could be cancelled.
Departure Point :Glavni Kolodvor, Trg kralja Tomislava 12, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
If the whole group is from a hotel then the pick up is from that hotel if not then the pick up is from the front door of Zagreb train station. Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.