Plitvice Lakes Small Group Guided Tour from Zagreb
Get to know Plitvice Lakes National Park and on this one day tour from Zagreb. Take a walk through the forest, enjoy a boat ride on the lake and learn more fascinating details about this Croatian natural treasure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Professional/Local guide at the National Park
- Walking tour of the National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes are famous for its 16 lakes, large and small waterfalls, deep green forests, watermills and over 20 km of footpaths through the Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please have cash with you in HRK for the entrance ticket: * Entrance fees into the National Park Plitvice Lakes: Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum travelers per product: 3 pax
- Due to situation tours can be canceled one day before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.