Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
Plitvice Lakes is the most visited national park in Croatia. And...no wonder it is! Within roughly 300 km2 you can find everything you need for a perfect getaway from traffic and busy city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan/car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Take a walk through Croatia’s most visited national park, a Unesco world heritage site - Plitvice Lakes! Plitvice Lakes is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia. The national park is world famous for its lakes arranged in cascades.These lakes are a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers. 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways gives you an opportunity to explore 16 interconnected lakes arranged in cascades.This heavily forested park hides 75 endemic plants,55 different species of orchids,160 bird species and even bears and wolfs!Every good story has an intro...
On the way to Plitvice, you will stop at Rastoke ethno village. With its well-preserved mills and picturesque little waterfalls Rastoke Ethno village, often referred to as 'Little Plitvice', makes a great place to prepare yourself for the magnificence of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
A short stop at Rastoke village. Roughly 15min.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel information for pickup.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.