Plitvice Lakes Hidden Gems from Zagreb
Our Tour offers a small Group experience where you can join as a couple, a family or a group of friends. with a dedicated Local tour guide taking you to the most attractive spots in the National Park making your time worth every minute of the day.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Local Driver/Guide
- Visit to Open air War Museum
- Stop at Beautiful town of Rastoke
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- Food & Beeverage
- Entrance Ticket - Must be booked Online 72 hours before the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
An exciting day trip tour out of the Capital. After about 02 hours’ drive, you will arrive to the national park, the biggest and oldest NP in Croatia. Begin your tour with discovering the park, and its Biodiversity- trees of many kinds pine, spruce, beech and the carpet of verdant ferns that covers the place. The trails through the park vary up and down could be as many as 300 steps at places, yet you wouldn’t notice of the breathtaking surroundings. Extended wooden bridges stand across the park offering amazing photo spots of the park and its turquoise lakes, streams and waterfalls. An echo-friendly bus ride on the rough walking area as well as a boat ride across the lake, then you will have time to get some lunch (at own expense) at a restaurant, followed by free time for your own fancies. After which you will be driven back to your hotel in Zagreb.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop off from zagreb city accommodation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.