Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke - Small Group Full-Day Tour from Zagreb
Discover the natural beauty of rural Croatia in this 10-hours tour from Zagreb. Visit the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke, then head to Plitvice Lakes National Park – the oldest national park in Croatia. Become one with nature and embrace the stunning beauty of the waterfalls and the lakes that will surround you. In addition, be accompanied by a licensed guide that knows all the ins and outs. Small group for a great experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rastoke visit
- English speaking licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Skip the line Plitvice Lakes admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 47240, Rastoke, Croatia
Arrive at the historic village of Rastoke, situated at the confluence of Slunjčica and Korana rivers. Stroll around the well-preserved watermills and picturesque waterfalls, and admire the unique architecture of the houses built along the river.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. Follow your guide on a walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage listed park, which is famous for its 16 lakes connected by a series of waterfalls.
Start your walking tour of the park with your expert guide that knows all the ins and outs. Get enchanted with the stunning nature that surrounds you while your guide shares interesting tidbits and leads you through the forest parts and board pathways on the lakes.
Discover all the highlights of the park (both Lower and Upper lakes). Cap off your visit with a boat cruise across the largest lake and a panoramic vehicle ride, soaking up the breathtaking views and pure air.
Please note that from November 1st through March 31st, depending on weather conditions, the panoramic vehicle and electric boats do not operate and only Lower Lakes can be visited. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods and tour last less then 4 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In Pltivice lakes we visit all of the Lower lakes and the highlights of the Upper lakes (approximately 8,5 kilometers/ 5 miles walk)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts – please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Not recommended for children younger than three years old
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic vehicle and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 15 people)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.