Plitvice Lakes 5h tour with panoramic boat ride
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on this half-day private tour. Hear about the history and legends surrounding the site — including that of the Black Queen — while exploring lakes and waterfalls. Your tour includes a relaxing boat ride between the lower and upper lakes.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick up from your accommodation in Plitvice Lakes to the entrance 1 of the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly & professional guide
- Panoramic boat ride
- Electric train ride
- Pick up/drop off included
- Entry/Admission - The Lower Lakes
- Entry/Admission - The Upper Lakes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Lower Lakes, Plitvice Lakes National Park Croatia
At the lower lakes we will use a walking path that leads to the biggest waterfall in the National Park Plitvice - the Big waterfall (78m high). Magnificent views around the lakes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
We'll take a panoramic boat ride across the biggest lake Kozjak.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Upper Lakes, Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvica, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
At the Upper Lakes we'll do a loop around the lakes & hundred of smaller waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.