Plitvice bike & walk excursion
Don't miss out on this unique experience to visit Croatia's most popular national park by bike and on foot.
Take a ride around the national park and experience the stunning views of the waterfalls and lakes from above. Beautiful forest roads with stunning views of the lakes and waterfalls of Croatia’s most popular national park. Unfortunately, the park can’t be accessed by bike but after our ride, we will take you on a walking tour of the most interesting parts of the park. After the visit, we drop you off in Split.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan from/to Zagreb with a Plitvice excursion
- Guided bike tour
- Guided walking tour of the park
- Bike or e-bike with helmet
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
16 ceder lakes, hundreds of waterfalls connecting them and boardwalks above the lakes that connect it all. A true nature wonderland. An electric boat that connects two areas of the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
A small town on the waterfalls. Worth a short stop for some pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cycling clothes recommended
- Good shoes recommended
- biking up to 20km, moderate level, some hills
- walking up to 5km
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.