Playa Blanca Beach
Isla Barú, located off the coast of Cartagena, Colombia, is the type of tropical paradise that most visitors to Cartagenimagine imagine when they book their tickets. Palm trees, bright blue sea of the sea, sandy beaches, fresh seafood and fruit juices … heaven, basically.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Blanca, Isla Baru Colombia
Playa Blanca is located on Isla Baru, and Isla Baru is an artificial part of the Rosario Islands. The island itself was created when a huge sailing ditch was made and cut off from the mainland more than 300 years ago by the Spanish. It is still part of the Rosario Islands National Park and is counted as one of the Rosario Islands.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.