Play & Tour Rome Treasure Hunt
Let the games begin with a treasure hunt in the heart of Rome. See the highlights of the city center and uncover the mysteries on this unique, Da Vinci Code style experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Score Cards, pens and prizes for winners!
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Discover the ancient secrets of Rome on this Da Vinci Code style treasure hunt in the city centre!
This is a fun, interactive game that will take you around the Eternal city, past the famous landmarks while you engage in an educational team game and uncover the mysteries like a true spy.
Your ‘master’ will be awaiting you in Piazza Barberini, by the Tritone fountain with games, trivia, photo contests and other activities based on fascinating historical facts that will give you insight into Rome, its history, legends and the sites along the way.
It’s here you’ll begin the mission. Pay attention to the clues, keep your eyes open at all times, work together as a team as you compete for the glory! Head down the Spanish Steps, discover the Trevi fountain, continue to Piazza Montecitorio, the Pantheon and end in Piazza Navona.
This contest is an exciting way to discover Rome and will be jam-packed full of fun! As a team you will have to solve enigmas and it will test your creativity, orientation skills, attention to detail and time management. The winners will be awarded with a prize from the ‘master’.
This is more than just another guided tour.
• Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.