Pizza, Pasta and Tiramisù Cooking Class with Chef in Rome
Join us on a culinary adventure with our team of expert Chefs and discover Italian gastronomy by cooking typical dishes and taste them accompanied by good wines ! In the restaurant or in great location (loft, apartment, palazzo…), several options of cooking classes are available, according to your desires and your budget.
Prepare the most iconic Italian food with our best chefs and discover the secrets of a perfect Roman pizza, pasta and Tiramisù. One of our expert chefs will guide you through the Italian tradition of making these authentic dishes from scratch. He will explain techniques and tips on making the best homemade italian reciepes, and teach you how to properly dress your plate.
Create also the most delicious toppings for your food with the freshest and best ingredients.
At the end you’ll eat what you’ve prepared with bruschetta an dessert.
This cooking lesson is perfect for all ages !
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2h30 cooking lesson
- Instruction from a real Chef
- Lunch or dinner
- Customer Service
What's excluded :
- Learn from the best how to cook Pastas, Pizzas and Tiramisù.
A chef from the finest restaurants of Rome will show you all the secrets for creating these italian specialities on your own.
At the the end of the cooking workshop you selected, you will have a lunch or a diner in function of the time you selected.
Departure Point :Teatro Argentina, Largo di Torre Argentina, 52, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please indicate us if you need a special diet (gluten free, Lactose free...) at least 4 days before the activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.